Jobs populaires Développement d'applications:
- Digital Marketing Automation - CRM Specialist
- Senior Java Engineer
- .Net Software Eng. / Zelfstandig / Inspraak / Flex. werkuren
- DevOps Engineer
- System Engineer Application Infrastructure Data
Des offres d'emploi chaque semaine dans votre boîte de réception ? Abonnez-vous à Jobat Express.
equensWorldline is the pan-European leader in payments and transactional services. Being part of the Worldline Group, equensWorldline combines long-standing proven expertise in traditional mass payment systems (issuing, acquiring, intra- and interbank payment processing) and innovative e-commerce and mobile payment solutions. Building on more than 50 years of experience equensWorldline services a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. Clients rely on equensWorldline's expertise to anticipate European regulatory changes, benefit from transformative technologies, optimize processes, ensure operational excellence and manage risk and fraud. The company's unparalleled footprint makes equensWorldline a cost-efficient and competitive business partner for seamless, secure and efficient payment solutions. www.equensworldline.com.
The Operations Management Service is providing high-quality technical assistance for the back-office payment applications. We manage incidents and problems, reporting through a central queue of tickets.
The main goal of the Service is to guarantee the availability, the robustness, operability and efficiency of the applications in our production environment. We help to define the specific maintenance needed to be included in projects in order to keep our system powerful, stable and upgraded.
We participate in projects and/or change analysis to improve the operability of our system. An active role in the automation of the back office payment applications is also part of the mission.
2nd Line Applications Support Analyst
Description de la fonction
- Will be involved with the rest of the team members focusing on operability, automation, incident and problem management, and making necessary design improvements to eliminate unplanned downtime due to technical problems in order to achieve a maximum of productivity.
- Understands and analyses incidents and problems, finds and implements solutions in order to maintain production continuity and communicates this in a structured and clear manner to the business and technical stakeholders. Capable to perform impact analysis, not only technical but also functional, able to explain complex and technical matters in a clear and concise way to non-technical people and/or clients
- Understands and is able to conceive batch-production schemes, is able to interact with 3dline-development teams to gather the specifications and realize/implement/document the automation-schedule.
- Initiates improvement actions (outcome of problem analysis) and participates actively in this.
- Also involved in the deployment to production of the different software/configuration and infrastructure components. Therefore, he ensures compliancy with departmental policies (i.e. change control, IT security standards, release management, incident management).
- Acquiring back-office : Transaction batches, (E-)Statements, merchant payments,
Transaction loaders, etc…..
- BCMC_Emv Back-office, Mini-abo, Bpf file processing, Automated Collection, Multilot processing, etc..
- Clearing & Settlement Intl and local schemes (Visa/Mcard/Bcmc/Cup, Diners, Amex, Etc), Casper
- I2P services, Bpf-issuing, Stet financial interfaces, for Bcmc and other schemes
- Acns-services, Inpaga services
- Edit package-Visa processing solution
- Master or Bachelor degree in IT, Electronics or Industrial Engineering or related by experience;
- Proficient in English, good verbal and written French communication skills.
- Strong willingness to learn and capable to acquire autonomously knowledge with minimal input;
- You have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique and complex problems, and will thrive in challenging situations. You have strong analytical skills and are solution minded.
- You have a high sense of responsibility
- You work both independently and in a team environment. As a team player you share your knowledge with your team members, but you also take initiatives autonomously.
- You are able to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities. In the production environment you work organized.
- You have good communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- You can stay calm, diplomatic and helpful when under pressure
- You are flexible and willing to work outside the normal business hours and on a number of planned week-end days. You will be required, after practical training, to be on-call (24/7) on a rotating basis throughout the year.
- Technical skills
o Knowledge and/or experience with Unix/Linux
o Knowledge and experience with Sql, capable to write queries.
o Knowledge and experience with scripting (shell/bash), JCL, DCL, Python
o Knowledge and experience with automation ($Universe, TWS, CA, Crontab, etc) is a plus
o Knowledge and/or experience with programming languages is a plus (Cobol, Java, C, C#, C++, Perl)
We operate in a flexible, fast-moving environment, with demanding and compelling challenges, which make our daily work complex and very interesting. We are a global business and a truly international team, with 27 languages being spoken in the offices.
We're convinced that in order to be very good at something, you need to really enjoy doing it. We aim to create an inspiring workplace and believe that a great atmosphere plays an important role in bringing out the very best in every individual! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested? Apply online! https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=453337
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : Développement d'applications
- Secteur : IT et télécommunication
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Manpower Group Solutions
- Bachelor à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein