As Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the proper delivery and impact of email campaigns and maintaining best-of-class deliverability rates. Reporting to the Loyalty/Retention Manager, you will be in charge of managing a team of 4 people.
Along with a strong understanding of customer segmentation and email marketing, you should have a proven ability to manage and deliver multiple projects at once. You are highly numerate and able to understand, interpret and draw solid recommendations from data. You have a strong technical background in email marketing. You should also have strong writing and copy-editing skills.
Under the responsibility of the Loyalty/Retention Manager, you will work closely with the whole Marketing team, as well as collaborate with other departments (e.g. Customer Support, Purchasing, Logistics, etc) to make sure we have all the necessary tools in place to keep our customers happy and our targets met.
- Work with the Loyalty/Retention Manager and the team to deliver effective email marketing campaigns
- Follow and validate all commercial and transactional e-mail communications with customers and prospects via email
- Manage and enhance the configuration of our ESP
- Ensure compatibility with the main email clients
- Ensure deliverability through correct technical setup (DKIM, SPF, DMARC,...), certification and other delivery best practices
- Follow the acquisition process of new leads (push to our email database through APIs)
- Maintain our newsletter/user database integrity and information quality
- Come up with innovative ideas for email-based marketing campaigns for each step of the customer lifecycle, increasing our Customer Lifetime Value
- Follow and improve the department"s KPIs
- Make sure to stay GDPR compliant
- Manage and train the e-mail marketing team