We aim for high-quality, consistent and appealing websites containing correct, complete and accurate information to facilitate easy and user-friendly access for our customers and distributors.
- Follow up on web coordination requests
- Create, maintain & update website pages in Content Management System (Adobe Experience Manager) which are user-centric and offer a mobile first approach
- Coordinate translations, roll-out and publish content
Qualitative mailing in content and format across devices
- Follow up on email coordination requests (campaigns, product launches, newsletters, promotions, events)
- Create appealing mailing campaigns which are user-centric and offer a mobile first approach
- Coordinate translations and implementation of campaigns
- Perform quality assurance by testing our platforms (website, mobile apps) on functionalities (shopping, sign up, search)
- Take ownership of QA testing and take action while working with the EMEA IT team
- Report on QA test results, actions and progress
Analytics from online channels to drive traffic to the website and increase user engagement
- Extract analytics from our platforms, analyze data and share both data and recommendations with the UX Team.
- Look for improvements and implement them.
Active member of the Digital Content Coordinators virtual team that sits in offices across EMEA.