Immoweb is the leading Belgian website for Real Estate classifieds; i.e. listings for the sale & rental of houses, apartments, offices, industrial buildings, building plots, garages.
Immoweb federates and develops its activities based on the largest national audience and the best Real Estate offer coming from the private owners and the Real Estate Professionals (real estate agencies, property developers and notaries).
Immoweb is part of the Axel Springer SE Group, one of the most influential media players, not only in the European market, but also in the emerging markets. Besides its leadership in the German press activities (Bild, Die Welt), the Axel Springer Group has over the past years invested a lot in the digital international market. Companies such as StepStone, Totaljobs, SeLoger, Politico, auFeminin .com, Bonial, Idealo, Xanox are part of the Axel Springer group.
Digital Advertising Account Manager
Description de la fonction
After an in depth training period you are responsible for:
Prospection & sales
- You acquire new customers within the Property Developer market segment, primarily within the Brussels – Antwerp – Gent area.
- You actively prospect for new customers using networking events, social selling and/or cold calling & trade fairs.
- You are responsible for the full sales cycle from prospection to the signature of the contract.
Keeping / Building an optimal relationship with your customer base
- As the New Property Expert in your region, you advise your customers on how to develop a comprehensive plan to help them market their New Property using the Immoweb Platform.
- You keep an optimal relationship with your existing customers by making sure they remain satisfied and keep on believing in the added value Immoweb can deliver to them.
- You can count on a supportive team of experts (sales support, business development, marketing, Sales manager etc) who help you expanding your market.
- You are fluent Dutch, French & English.
- You have proven experience / track record in developing a market in a B-to-B environment.
- Affinity with Digital world
- Good Communications skills; literate and written
- At least three years experience in a similar function
- Ideally a good knowledge of the real estate world, especially of ‘new constructions ‘
- You live in the Ghent / Antwerp / Brussels Area
- Immoweb offers a unique and recognized brand recognition.
- A fantastic opportunity to build a new market within a dynamic company, leader within its industry.
- Attractive Salary Package and other extra – legal advantages