Purpose of the mission
Deviation writer for the management of deviations related to the technical services (C&M, maintenance, automation, projects)
- Management of deviations related to the technical services for de MPU LVV
- Initiate and make de the description of the deviation in the SAP system
- Definition of corrective and preventive actions with the responsible of the deviation
- Identification of the root cause by analysis (5Why, 6M, opertor's interview, gemba,)
- Propose adequate CAPA's
- Complete the deviation in the SAP system and collect the annexes
- Guarant of the deviation closure within delay
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills; ability to investigate and ask questions, on the shop floor.
- Autonomous, Rigorous, Structured, Systematic.
- Ability to work in team, multidisciplinary environment; lead and impact cross-functional team members.
- Quality oriented.
- Experience of deviation management.
- Knowledge of the SAP system
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices, pharmaceutical production environment and deviation management system.
- Knowledge of technical services (C&M, maintenance, automation, validation)
- Experience in pharmaceutical or food industry; interested in microbiology and clean rooms; able to learn fast and in a structured manner
- Engineer (industrial, civil, mechanic or pharmacist) or someone with a strong experience in deviation management