Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
Since 1843, our goal has been simple: provide tools and solutions that make life easier.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of integrity, accountability, respect, speed, stretch, vision, and boundarylessness. It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. And it means delivering tools, services, and solutions that the world counts on when it really matters. It means maintaining the highest standards in everything you do, every day. It means embedding an environmental, social, and economic mentality into everything that we do; what we call ECOSMART™.
It also means joining a team that has been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world.
Customer Services Officer
Description de la fonction
For our offices in Mechelen, Stanley Black & Decker has an immediate need for a Customer Services Officer.Main Responsibilities
- Perform and Execute Customer Service activities for GTS within the region
- Cooperate with Accounts Receivables on Blocked Orders
- Cooperate with Supply Chain to maximize Service Level
- Maximize Customer Satisfaction
- Pro-actively manage Order Book
- Order follow-up
- Order Fulfillment
- Customer queries
- Create Invoices/Credit Notes
- Return handling
- Complaint handling
- Archive Business Documents
- Document and Archive Business Processes
- Co-work with Distribution and Warehouse
- Relevant experience in Customer Service Center preferably in an International environment
- Experience in handling Claims in difficult circumstances
- Experience in back office function
- Good SAP knowledge
- < >Excellent skills in written and spoken Local Languages (Dutch and French) and English
- General Administration level with Commercial background
- Strong verbal Communication skills
Why join us?
- You will become part of a diverse team of engaged employees with a passion for excellence in pursuing great opportunities for themselves and our businesses, all around the globe.
- You will discover a world of opportunities. Our growth strategy means our portfolio is ever changing and you have an opportunity to change too by moving to different business platforms, across country, region and even the world.