Evere - Scarlet is a well-known fast-growing telecommunications company, specialised in offering quadruple play services (landlines and mobile telephone services, internet and digital TV) for price-sensitive and smart shoppers. Since 2008, Scarlet has been part of the Proximus Group which strengthened both companies in their further development. Today, Scarlet has some 80 employees and an increasing turnover. The company's open culture, reactivity and team spirit makes it a professional and pleasant place to work. To sustain and lead Scarlet's growth & efficiency in the Brussels office, they are looking for the future (m/f)
Customer Life Cycle Manager
Description de la fonction
What will you be doing?
• Increase the customer value and customer base through churn decrease and retention actions and upsell and cross-sell guidance.
• You analyse data from business intelligence, either through journey mapping and surveys that you develop yourself or via marketing insights and benchmarks.
• With this data you understand what the customer wants at different moments in their customer life cycle and when a customer is at risk.
• You develop a strategy regarding retention, customer experience and customer life cycle communication.
• You translate this strategy into a roadmap with concrete actions.
• You are an internal ambassador of these topics and you raise awareness on customer centric thinking throughout the company.
• You report to the COO and work closely together with marketing, data scientists and internal project managers. You have a Customer Lifecycle expert helping you and reporting to you.
Efficiency and process-minded ? Team player ? Customer focus
• You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree. Thanks to your previous experience you have a good insight in Customer Life Cycle Management.
• You have good process and project management skills and you know how to set up and shape a framework. You can think on a strategic level and can translate this in concrete actions.
• You can demonstrate relevant experience in an operational / service environment, in a similar role.
• You have a good knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
• You have a first experience or a strong interest to develop your experience in people management.
• You have an innovative approach and you are analytical and able to challenge processes and numerical content.
• Your authentic leadership capabilities allow you to inspire your peers and defend your ideas. You are a real team player with the desire to develop and support your team.
Boost your career in a fast-moving environment
Be responsible for an ambitious and collaborative project, with the opportunity to express and shape your ideas and this position. A varied and transversal position in a growing company. A dynamic, open and professional working culture in which collaboration and fun are important. Benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to develop distinctive knowledge. A group which stimulates internal learning and growing possibilities. A complete salary package in line with your experience.