The Customer Insights team at Carrefour Belgium translates business strategies and objectives into customer analytics and data requirements. This team advices (top)management on the best courses of action which will lead to a better customer experience, to better commercial dynamics and to better profits for Carrefour.
The responsibilities of the CUSTOMER INSIGHTS MANAGER at Carrefour include:
- Manage the entire analytics process - from translating business requirements into data extraction, storage, design, model building and insights generation.
- Understand the business strategy and objectives and translate them into analytics and data requirements. Prioritize these requirements by expected business impact and level of effort and drive consensus across the business and analytics.
- Drive timelines and team resources for analytics and customer data infrastructure projects and initiatives.
- Interact with numerous stakeholders, technical and non-technical, and drive an analytics agenda that meets the objectives of the Customer Insights team.
- Identify and acquire additional data sources and tools that will be relevant to respond to the business requirements.
- Find insights from a variety of data sources and present insights and ideas to top management.
- Manage, lead and coach the Customer Insights team.