Choisir un emploi chez TUI, c’est choisir de travailler jour après jour pour réaliser notre promesse «Discover your smile ». TUI Belgium est le plus grand groupe de tourisme de Belgique, le saviez-vous ? C’est une société jeune et ultrastable qui repose sur quatre piliers : le tour-opérateur TUI, les TUI shops (agences de voyage), la compagnie aérienne TUI Ffy et la société de maintenance Tec4Jets . Donnez des ailes à votre ambition (internationale) en rejoignant les 2000 passionnés de notre fervente équipe. Nous vous offrons des possibilités d’évolution verticales, horizontales et géographiques qui vous mèneront au carrefour de votre projet professionnel.
Relevez le défi chez nous, le smile de TUI aux lèvres : un sourire symbolisant la considération et la satisfaction de nos clients, tout comme de nos employés.
Description de la fonction
As a Crewing Officer
you will be responsible for the short term crew planning. You are responsible for all flight and cabin crew rosters within a timeframe of 72h before departure. When flights are disrupted or in case of crew absence within the 72h timeframe, you will change rosters of flight and cabin crew taking into account and balancing crew comfort, safety, fatigue and operational efficiency.
- Your main objective is to find the best possible and most efficient solutions in case of crew sickness and disrupted operations, making sure our operations are maintained. While doing so you will try to minimize the impact on the crew members’ published rosters and try to keep operational costs down.
- You will be responsible to make sure of a correct, and conform internal agreements, daily hand-over from the Scheduling departments in Belgium and The Netherlands to the Operational control center in order to protect Operational Excellence within your time frame .
- You are responsible to make sure that all flight programme changes, delays, Crew sickness will be covered in order to avoid any service disruption within 72 hours.
- You are responsible to keep the Crew management system up-to-date in order to provide Flight Operations management with a clear view of the current situation at any time.
- You will ensure that Hotac and Travel will be informed of any crewchanges in order to arrange adjustments in crew Hotac and travel needs.
- Higher education studies or equal by experience
- Experience in a scheduling or logistic environment is a plus
- Stress resistant, getting the job done, even in difficult and under pressure
- A flexible style, adapting behaviors and policies according to the situations
- Structured and coordinated, and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to plan & organize and to coordinate between different parties
- A strong communicator with crew across the business and colleagues within the OCC
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organisation with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.