BETTER ENERGY NEEDS YOU
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Cracking Furnaces Engineer M/F
Description de la fonction
PURPOSES : * Support the proper execution of pre-feasibility and concept studies that permits the management to take the decisions on the required investments for Petrochemical units (existing and new) in area of Steamcracking Furnaces,
* Contributes to a good realisation of our projects,
* Improve the profitability of and operational performance of our cracking furnace assets in support of the core manufacturing priorities,
* Contributes to the development of the Technical Competence of the group and its image by promoting the results of our Research and by contributing to the industrial application of those results,
* Contributes to the update and development of the technical knowledge of the group in his/her expertise domain and assures a good distribution of this knowledge through writing Best Practices, adapted training courses and good communication with the sites, Research, the BU's and strategy SRD.
PROFILE : * Masters Degrees in Chemical Engineering
* PhD in a relevant topic or 3-6 years relevant industrial experience,
* The ability to establish precise objectives in cooperation with operations,
* Good organizational and communication skills, good interpersonal relationship,
* Fluent in English and French,
* Ability to work in an international context.
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.