ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client Microsoft, located in Zaventem, we are looking for a Communications Coordinator
Description de la fonction
Services may include – although non-exclusively:Service Description
- Digital storytelling: You’ll support the team with creating compelling content and stories covering a range of issues for use on our owned channels. These can take the form of blogs, listicles, and long-form stories, amongst other things.
- Audiovisual content: You’ll help with audiovisual content creation and coordinating PR agency resources to support video production, podcasts, photo editing, designing infographics as well as social media materials.
- Editorial content planning, management and web publishing: You’ll manage our editorial calendar and make sure contributions are ready and published on time using our content management system as well as measure performance
- Social media management & content distribution: You’ll plan and co-ordinate social media and online campaigns as well as manage and cultivate our online community. This includes creating or leveraging compelling social content that is optimized for individual social channels and that drives actions (likes, shares, clicks) based on audience insights & trends; adapting available social content from other Microsoft owned channels to the EU audience; managing direct paid social media campaigns that deliver measurable impact; measuring impact using a variety of social media management and analysis tools. Moreover, you stay ahead of social media trends and are ready to try out new things.
- Internal communication: You’ll work collaboratively across the Public Affairs team and within the Communications Group to achieve shared goals. You’ll edit our weekly internal newsletter to the government & corporate affairs community and act as the advocate of social media integration within that group, influencing key stakeholders on the value of social.
Pre-requisites for a successful service delivery:
- 3 years of relevant work experience communications roles in a related corporate, government, advocacy or agency environment
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- A passion for creative storytelling in today’s digital environment
- Knowledge and understanding of web, social media and networking platforms and social media tools and technologies, ideally with prior experience in community management.
- Strong understanding of digital media and experience creating content for the web including long-form stories, videos and graphics
- Interest in EU and digital policy and the issues our team works on from corporate social responsibility, to privacy, from security and accessibility to digital skills
- Self-directed with great initiative and sense of ownership
- Commitment to high-standards of quality and an eye for detail
- Native speaker of English or equivalent and outstanding verbal and written communications skills. Dutch and/or French are an asset.
- Graphic design skills and/or experience in running online marketing campaigns are considered a plus
- Fulltime contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group- and hospitalization insurance, transportation fee, ...)
- Flexible working hours
- We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role.