TriFinance, a unique and contemporary service provider, commits to go beyond advisory. We assess, advice, ensure the successful implementation of solutions and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We always strive for high quality and tailor-made solutions for our clients.
Business Process Modelling Consultant
Description de la fonction
At our clients, the information and responsibility of business processes usually lie within individual departments, this hinders the employees to have a clear view into the end-to-end processes. Therefore, it is crucial to create transparency in their processes and help them to improve their business.
To serve this growing need of transparency we are looking for a young professional who can help us capture, structure and communicate processes and organizational information through all the departments of the company. Through knowledge sharing we create a unified way of working with highly motivated employees in a company that is prepared for external change. This results in a continuous improvement.
As a member of the Processes for Transparency team you help organizations gain insight in their business processes, leading to better results, accelerated innovation and increased agility.
- A young professional with 4 to 6 years of experience
- Analytical mind with a healthy curiosity to explore and develop;
- Ability to multitask and deal with ambiguity;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Profound knowledge of MS Products
- Functional and technical knowledge of SharePoint is an asset
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization, set to reinvent the workplace;
- The freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition. Training opportunities and knowledge sharing are key within our organization;
- Local and global business consulting projects in finance and operations;
- A competitive salary package and other benefits.