Nu Skin Enterprises is a US based company, quoted on the New York Stock Exchange.
At Nu Skin Enterprises we are in business to be a force for good throughout the world. We accomplish this by creating and selling exceptional personal care products and nutritional supplements, providing rewarding direct sales business opportunities and supporting distributors, shareholders, consumers and employees in ways that improve their quality of life.
We offer a positive, uplifting work environment in which each person is supported in fulfilling their potential. We are a dynamic, international company with a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities represented in our staff.
Business Marketing Specialist
Description de la fonction
As the Business Marketing Specialist the key responsibilities will be to coordinate and implement all business communications both internal and external for EMEA business programs.
* Clear and compelling communications to the field
- Implement communication plan for EMEA business programs
- Coordinate with several key coordinators (email, web, translation) to deliver communication items
- Provide content for the monthly business newsletter Follow up and keep track of all communication plans
-Ensure business materials are up to date on our website
- Plan and create content for our incentive trip Instagram page
* Clear and compelling communications to the Sales teams
- Function as communication bridge between the sales teams and EMEA marketing
- Provide marketing materials for the Sales Team in a timely manner
- Be available to answers any questions or concerns they have
- Organize agenda and coordinate monthly sales team calls
* Recognition of the Sales Leaders and reporting
- Monthly recognition reports
- Incentives reports
- Coordinate recognition of our Sales Leaders internally, on our website and at corporate events (success stories, pictures, wall of fame, recognition names)
* Manage EMEA business kits
- Follow up and track performance of business kits
- Monthly sales report
- Collaboration with Supply Chain for forecasting and stock levels
- Collaboration with Master Data for kit creations, discontinuations
* Ad hoc projects and support
- Be ready to jump in and help when support is needed for urgent projects, requests, reports, communications, etc.
Must have Requirements:
- Bachelor in the field of Sales and Marketing, or equivalent by experience
- A first experience in a similar role is an asset
- Knowledge of the direct selling Industry
- Highly organized
- Good coordination skills with high level of accuracy
- Proactive, solution minded and assertive
- Strong communicator and commercial attitude
- Dedicated team player and strongly self- motivated
- PC proficiency, in particular MS office and excel
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
Attractive position in which you can grow