Tasks:Strategy Development and Management
- Develop and implement an ambitious private fundraising strategy in Belgium and the Netherlands
- Drive the team to deliver a first-class experience to our donors and supporters;
- Engage other colleagues in HI and work with the communication and events team to ensure that communication and events strategies meet fundraising needs
- Keep abreast of the individual giving markets, identifying trends, competitor activity and changes in regulations-including data protection
- Represent the organization at relevant external events and meetings
- Actively contribute to the HI future strategy development.
1. Direct marketing
: support the fundraising manager to:
a. Improve our existing mass marketing performance in Belgium by analyzing past fundraising strategies and statistical analysis of past performance and donor segmentation
b. Actively recruit new donors with a more adapted style in Belgium
c. Move the existing database to a new CRM tool that is currently being implemented across HI network
d. Launch the development of new mass marketing initiatives in the Netherlands.
2. Online fundraisinga. Work with the fundraising officer and the digital development manager to develop an ambitious digital fundraising programme, using web, apps, mobile phones and social networks
b. Develop partnerships with the private sector that can lead to increase online giving.?3. Events
: work with the events team to develop partnerships with event organizers (concerts, festivals, exhibition, weddings, parties…) that benefit HI.4. Partnerships with the private sector: work with the corporate partnership manager to:
a. Further develop an ambitious corporate fundraising strategy
b. Develop new products around HI brand that can be sold by retailers (e.g. HI bracelets)
c. Develop innovative win-win partnerships with various industries.