PolyVision understands that the most effective solutions require skill, dedication, ideas and the agility of passionate people. Since 1954, we have put those qualities to work, producing the world’s most durable CeramicSteel surfaces.
PolyVision was acquired by Steelcase Inc. in November 2001. Steelcase is a global company headquartered in USA, with approximately 10,000 employees worldwide and more than 650 dealer locations around the world. As a Steelcase® company, we partner with world-class visionaries, researchers and designers to provide the best solutions for enhancing and protecting structures, people and the environment.
We are looking for a ‘Business Dealer Manager’ to join our team to partners with dealer leadership to drive PolyVision sales through assigned dealers.
Business Dealer Manager
Description de la fonction
- Partner with dealer leadership to drive PolyVision sales;
- Ensure dealers meet sales goals and sell the complete PolyVision portfolio. Developing account plans for each dealer.
- Strategically plan to build/retain dealer mindshare. Serve as dealer voice within PolyVision; coordinates dealer training and support mock-ups, showroom branding, new product launch.
- Help to develop and track/manage dealer specific sales plans including setting overall target and profitability goals, setting specific brand target goals, and working with dealer management to ensure plans are achieved.
- Business/related degree or equivalent experience required with minimum of 5-10 years of experience with a proven sales record.
- Strong business and financial acumen with broad exposure and understanding of corporate strategies.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and able to lead and influence others without direct reporting relationship.
- Strong planning and organizational skills. Extensive management skills for coordination of large projects using a multi-disciplined team approach.
- Able to proactively recognize dealer needs and align resources to meet them.
- Able to create “win/win” situations & be viewed as the “dealer advocate”.
- Self-starter; committed to excellence: accuracy in work and attention to detail.
- Prepared to travel in the EMEA region.
- English and German as working language are necessary fluent.