The Black Utilities, Hvac & PowerPlant Engineer I is responsible for design, construction/modification, commissioning and qualification of Black utilties, HVAC, PowerPlant systems & Automation Powerplant system (Supervision and PLC's) according to EHS, GMP and Best Engineering Practices requirements. Implicated in day to day manufacturing operations for problem solving/improvement deployement regarding Black utilties, HVAC, PowerPlant systems & Automation Powerplant system (Supervision and PLC's).
Black Utilities, Hvac & PowerPlant Engineer
Description de la fonction
Your responsibilities :
- Troubleshooting of equipment/systems: support day-to-day requests from manufacturing and maintenance, active participation in daily operational meetings with actions follow-up, handling troubleshooting change requests.
- Projects: In scope of CAPEX programs and continous improvement of new/existing systems, the incumbent must be able to manage small engineering projects without assistance. In particular, the position implies : Basic Design and support for budgets preparation, Detailed Design of new or modified systems, Tenders writing, orders handling, following of construction, and start-up of equipments, Writing and execution of validation packages URS/FSDS/Commissioning/engineerin part of IQOQ), Training of employees impacted by changes and new equipments, Ensure compliance to EHS, cGMP, regulatory and Best Engineering Practices requirements, Member of multidisciplinary project teams.
- Continuous improvement : Be on the floor to study and recommend improvement of existing equipments to minimize production down time. Provide suggestions on how to improve an existing equipment if needed.
- Expertise Development : Develop technical expertise on Black utilties, HVAC, PowerPlant systems & Automation Powerplant system (Supervision and PLC's).
Your profile :
- Master in Engineering (Mechanics/Electro/Science)
- 3 to 5 years in a pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to understand the technical installations, the equipment and systems installed on the site
- Automation technical skills in technology used (PLC Allen-Bradley ControlLogix and Siemens S7, Rockwell supervision, Programming in VB, automation field networks)
- Solid experience in structured programming and testing in technologies used and experience in all phases of systems development.
- Ability to discuss normally encountered technical or project management issues, both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
- Ability to solve routine design, engineering problems with assistance.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Ability to understand the validation protocols, Corporate and division SOP's.
- Ability to write the functional and the technical specifications, Tests protocols with assistance.
- Good English language skills (spoken/written/read);
- MS OFFICE acknowledgement (WORD/EXCEL/POWER POINT).
Interested ? Contact Diane Louppe : or 02 389 11 76.