As a Back-Office Officer you will be 1 of the 4 team members reporting to the Back-Office Manager within the Optimization and B2B Department (OBB in short).
You will be responsible mainly for:
- the invoicing of ELIA Ancillary Services
- the follow-up of our structured contracts of energy purchases
- the analysis of the Balancing costs generated by EDF Luminus (EDFL) on ELIA gridYou will also be implicated to a lesser extend in:
- the financial settlement of EDF Luminus Trading activities
- the administrative management of Green Certificates
- the validation or creation of incoming or outgoing invoices related to all activities domains of OBBListe de tâches
The Back-Office Officer:
- has to understand the Ancillary Services contracts in order to be able to validate and invoice those Ancillary Services (services provided to the TSO ELIAto help maintain the balance on the ELIA grid).
- has to understand our structured contracts of energy purchases to be able to control and invoice them.
- has to analyze the Balancing generated by the portfolio of EDFL as Balance Responsible Party as well as the validation of ELIA balancing invoice.
- validates incoming invoices resulting from OBB activities (Transport costs, Nuclear, Gas sourcing and Shipping, etc).
- makes Reporting to internal Departments and also to External Parties (Regulatory reporting).
- establishes the financial settlement related to EDFL Trading activities and confirm those amounts with all the external Trading counterparties.
- challenges proactively the current tools in order to contribute to the enhancement of the team efficiency.