. The Automation Engineer is responsible for the conception, detail engineering coordination including selection of main components, programming at PLC and computer level, product documentation build up, shop testing, commissioning and maintenance.
Your main responsabilities are:
- Responsible for automation, electrical and mechatronics design work in respect to the technical specifications and project planned delivery mile stones.
- Organise and follow up the drafting work of the designer (draftsmen) on the home site and remote sites. Responsible for drawings check, approval and official release for manufacturing. Consider manufacturing cost parameters in the design.
- Validation of the new design and product development during the shop test and commissioning.
- Coordination and technical support to Operations and Suppliers during manufacturing process.
- Design as per the relevant norms.
- Set up and maintenance of Design Rules to share best practices across the group.
- Report progress proactively to the Project Manager and customers. Administrate the work.
- Report and coordinate technical issues or products continuous improvement to the relevant Product Manager. Handle the associate technical documentation work.