1. Perform troubleshooting of equipment: support day-to-day requests from maintenance and production, active participation in daily operational meetings with actions follow-up, handling troubleshooting change requests, supports to 24h/7d service as required. Provide knowledge support to contractors for equipment issues. Execute shutdown and slowdown automation tasks. Use problem-solving skills and automation Subject Matter Expert of client’s business sector in order to develop robust solutions to complex issues.
20% of time
2. Prepare and update URS, FS, DS, technical specification, Spare parts list for automation systems. Upgrade system hardware & software. Develop with his supervisor control strategy and systems for new installations. Develop test requirements, prepare and document complex system test in agreement with quality department. Accountable for project plans & cost estimates for assigned tasks.
Define automation requirements, program, test, document, perform validation activities with autonomy.
30% of time
3. Assess automation system risk and participate to preparation of tenders for coming equipments. Identifies as Subject Master Experts system issues and develops continuous improvement opportunities. Manages complex change requests for continuous improvement. Prepare detailed technical specifications from which incumbent or others will write programs.
Uses his analytic skills to resolve technical problems, identifying root causes for problems and driving robustness solutions to prevent recurring problems.
Creates and maintain automation systems procedures and work instruction, reviews SOP as SME.
Develop controls strategy and systems/hardware for new installations related to small or medium projects.
30% of time
4. Train and mentor less experienced programmers so that they develop their application skills.
Identify opportunities and work on capacity increase and efficiency increase projects.
Coordinate activities of some team members if requested. Member of specific project core teams, coordinating related automation activities
15% of time
5. Execute CAPA investigation and report, perform consecutive action plans. Identify compliance potential issues and develops solutions.
5% of time