You will ensure functionality and reliability of instrumentation and automation machines, equipment and systems in order to increase capacity while minimizing unnecessary costs.
You will prepare preventive, corrective, curative and proactive actions in order to anticipate instrumentation / automation problems.
- You will participate to the definition of the preventive maintenance plan ;
- You will define and improve procedures ;
- You will take care of the instrumentation plan ;
- You will ensure calibration, monitor and optimize equipment ;
- You will ensure maintenance facilities ;
- You will plan, prepare and organize the maintenance operations for the automation department.
You will participate actively in specific projects in order to increase the reliability of the machines and to decrease maintenance costs.
- You will lead automation maintenance strategic projects ;
- You will manage the introduction of new machinery and equipment ;
- You will keep up to date and deal with new technics and technologies ;
- You will assess the overall level of expertise of the department, identify the knowledge to be developed, organize and implement the development plan ;
- You will work in close collaboration with external contractors and services providers ;