Description de la fonction
- Daily mail sorting, filing and archiving of suppliers documents
- Manage suppliers reminders & provide resolution to our internal/external stakeholders
- Manage manual payment & pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances in line with the HR policy
- Ensure adherence to company AP policies in order to pay in accordance with payments terms agreed with suppliers
- Ensure the AP workflow is clean
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries
- Resolve purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Issue stop payments
- Maintain invoice booking accuracy by doing timely verification
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual closing
- Accomplish administrative mission in order to support your department
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Holder of a bachelor in accounting or finance, you have gained experience of at least 3 year in similar positions.
- You master the traditional IT tools and you are ERP literate (Ideally SAP).
- You speak French and you are fluent in English.
- You are detail oriented and work as well in a team than by yourself.
We offer your a job in a big and renowned company with a large scope on interim basis until the end of April 2018.
We offer your a competitive salary package that fits your experience.