Hyundai Construction Equipment
Hyundai Construction Equipment, with European headquarters in Tessenderlo, combines sales and marketing of Construction Equipment and Forklifts in Europe with pre- and after-sales service. HCEE has a broad network of more than 140 dealers in 30 countries and offers excellent advice regarding the purchase of “World Class” Hyundai equipment, such as wheel loaders, excavators, forklifts, warehouse equipment, and parts & service.
To reinforce the Construction Equipment Department, HCEE is looking for a (m/f)
Description de la fonction
Your mission: managing the dealer network and increasing sales volume
- For the countries assigned to you (Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, etc.), you manage the dealers in this region.
- You coordinate and control back office activities: daily communication with back office, follow-up of order administration; follow-up of order and communication to dealers; follow-up of payments together with credit department.
- You support the Dealer Development Team by looking for new dealers when and where required in the countries assigned to you.
- Based on your market analysis, you implement sales- and marketing actions accordingly.
- You will report to the Sales Manager CE Europe.
Are you dynamic, client-oriented and passionate about technology?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of experience in account management or sales in an international B2B environment in capital investment goods.
- You have a passion for technology. Knowledge of Construction Equipment business is an advantage.
- You speak English fluently and preferably Italian as well.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are able to think out-of-the-box.
- Your commercial dynamic attitude and excellent communication and interpersonal skills help you in developing long term relationships with your clients.
- You are driven by working under pressure and by goals and targets. You have a “can do” attitude.
- You are prepared to travel to dealers in Europe (in countries assigned to you) and to international fairs.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Europe offers you:
- A key role offering autonomy, empowerment and visibility within the organisation.
- A company culture based on ownership, engagement, initiative, dialogue.
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits.