BETTER ENERGY NEEDS YOU
Donnez le meilleur de vous-même à l'énergie ! Rejoignez TOTAL : plus de 500 métiers différents dans 130 pays. Une entreprise responsable avec des standards de sécurité et d'éthique forts, des perspectives d'évolution de carrière variées, une culture de l'innovation et une mission partagée par les 100.000 collaborateurs du Groupe : rendre l'énergie meilleure jour après jour.
Account Manager Polymères (M/F)
Description de la fonction
Total is hiring an Account Manager (m/f) :
The Account manager is responsible for polyethylene, polypropylene and polystyrene sales to accounts in various European countries.
Activities of the job holder : * The jobholder organises and maintains all business aspects at medium client-accounts and prospects. The jobholder negotiates contract definition and tenders, price agreement and formulas, volumes, bonus conditions, payment terms and logistic aspects. He maximises profitability through high quality negotiations whilst remaining within the Marketing Plan to achieve budgeted sales.Prospection is a key activity for the account manager
* Maintains & develops the portfolio of clients and prospects through regular visits, telephone and electronic communications with the market as well as the business unit. The strategy utilised is discussed and agreed with the Segment division of the Business Unit. Produces regular visit reports as well as monthly summaries.
* Short term for actions à Market & Sales analysesare prepared as well as formulation of sales & marketing tactics for key clients and market applications in conjunction with Segment division. Informations from commercial or technical nature are co-ordinated on current and future market trends/requirements, including the activities of competitors or decision of Autorities.
* Establishing suitable lines of credit in consultation with sales management and credit control to ensure maximum security for financing of deliveries and coherent payment terms to minimise risk of extended financial charges or bad debt.
* Plans and proposes an annual sales budget based upon volumes into key markets and/or clients.
* Realize sales of the corresponding quota and updates remaining quota during the month.
* Assures high quality technical support utilising services of technical & development division where required. Introduces and co-ordinates provision of new products and services and promotes a first-line technical counselling services to clients and prospects.
* Studies, mediates and resolves Quality Notifications with relevant business and client personnel.
* Medium term market evolution of the market structure including competitive activity. Prepares and communicates market related reports and informations on commercial, regulatory, technical, demand and competition aspects to allow formulation of appropriate strategy.
* Commercial or science/engineering based university degree or Bachelor degree with experience in a commercial environment of 5 to 10 years.
* Good negotiation skills and ability to balance short term and long term interest.
* High degree of autonomy
* Variety of culture to be approached as business covers several countries: having international skills is a plus.
* You speak fluently Dutch, French and English. Speaking German is a plus.
You have the knowledge/experience of a wide range of industries, conversion
methods and familiarity of end-use applications/specifications. * You have the ability to create client confidence for present and future projects.
* Self-organization and motivation are key elements of the role.
* You are a team-player with good computer skills.
* You are willing to travel on regular basis.
* Having an experience/knowledge in polymers (polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene) is a plus.
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.