Technology Consultant - Java Developer (YG/JR)
For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated starters in Java development
- Delivering assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of an application development project. Tasks may include installing new systems applications; updating applications; performing configuration and testing activities; applications programming for assigned modules within a larger program.
- Works under supervision from the Technical lead/Project Manager or a Senior Developer to accomplish assigned tasks. Contributes to design for specific deliverables and assists in the development of technical solutions.
- Job duties will include design, development and testing, using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
Education and Experience Required:
Academic Bachelor or Master Degree. 0-2 years of professional experience in JAVA/JEE development.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Passion for application development
- Functional/technical experience with Java/J2EE application development technologies and tools such as: Java, Weblogic Application Services, Wicket/HTML, Hibernate, Oracle Database/SQL, Maven, Sonar, Spring, XML/XSD, Webservices, Junit/Mockito, Unix/Linux, Tomcat, etc.
- Basic understanding of modern software design and development methodologies such as: OO, UML, Agile Development, SCRUM, Unit-testing, etc.
- Languages: fluent in Dutch OR French (Oral & Written), English.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Focus on code quality (reuse, adhere to standards, etc.)
- Java certification is a plus