Our Group House of HR is a fast-growing pocket multinational with a fierce entrepreneurial spirit in the field of specialist recruitment and engineering consulting connecting people's talents and dreams with successful companies.
At our Accent Support Center we develop a wide range of applications to grow as a leader in the temporary labour industry. Accent Support Center? Headquarter of the House of HR with the most known company Accent. In this function you will be a key player in the development of web-based applications for both internal and external end-users.
You will mainly work with your development colleagues within the team or the project. You will be involved in daily Scrum meetings grooming sessions for working out the high level user stories planning meetings for defining the task breakdowns and retrospective meetings to discuss the past sprint.
Together we are stronger and we can change people's lives one job at a time because… we love what we do!
As a Mobile Engineer you will play a critical part in The House of HR's "mobile development team.
Not only will you be working on one of our most successful apps called Swop. Next to that you will also be challenged by our experienced co-workers on how to drive and realize the digital future of HR together with us in order to make our customers happy and to let our businesses grow even further.
On a daily basis you will be involved in daily Scrum meetings grooming sessions for working out the high level user stories planning meetings for defining the task breakdowns and retrospective meetings to discuss the past sprint.
Sounds like a match ? Let's talk!
- Bachelor or Master degree in ICT
- Excellent knowledge of Typescript & AngularJS
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 CSS3 (SASS)
- Good understanding of common mobile engineering practices (design principles design patterns git unit testing code documentation ... )
- Experience with Hybrid App development such as Cordova/Ionic is a big plus
- Solid understanding of the full mobile software development life cycle & related toolset such as Xamarin HockeyApp or even the latest Visual Studio App center is a plus
- Agile development is not a secret for you.
- You speak Dutch fluently and you're good at English.
- Work base in Ghent but also flexible to come and join us in Roeselare on a regular basis.
What you can expect from us?
You are looking for a dynamic environment with a personal touch? We are a young team eat together in a modern lunch area where you can play ping pong with your colleagues and go on teambuilding weekend every year!
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge?
A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? You like to be promoted? Welcome on board!
Opportunity to contribute to the entity and make an impact!
32days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucket list.
Flex hours! Even not possible to have a bad hair day!
Motivating salary package!