MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy
Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S established in April 2014.
Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by remaining
customer-focused and setting new standards for industry collaboration. We
aim to lead growth and co-develop offshore wind as a financially viable
and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. Furthermore,
we intend to create a pleasant workplace with challenging development
opportunities, flexibility and joint responsibility.
We are an international organization, totaling more than 2000 employees.
Our headquarters is based in Aarhus, Denmark, and we have offices in the
UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Sweden.
Are you looking for a career at the forefront of offshore wind development
and are you ready for a challenge? Do you have experience working in a
warehouse environment? Are you flexible, reliable and organized? MHI
Vestas Offshore Wind is a fast growing, international company and a global
leader in the offshore wind industry.
To complete our team in Ostend Belgium, we are now looking for a
motivated Warehouse Coordinator.
Reporting to the Warehouse Team Lead and Service Manager, the
Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for the smooth and effective
processing of supplies to effectively procure the different wind farms. You will support the Technicians, who service our wind farms, and join a team of two Warehouse Coordinators.
• Order picking, receive and dispatch supplies to and from technicians
• Follow up of orders and deliveries and communicate daily with the site supervisors to supply the teams with the required tools,
spare parts, equipment…
• Follow up of tools and coordinate the transfers of tools and spare parts between the site and the wind farms
• Follow up of PPE and lifting equipment inspections
• Ensure that all tools and equipment that require calibration or testing are in good condition
• Ensure that minimum and maximum stock thresholds are maintained at all times
• Ensure that waste is processed correctly, both on the turbines as on site
• Ensure that the warehouse is compliant with HSE procedures (incl. lights, fire extinguishers, statutory inspections of gates and
fire protection system…)
• Place orders with internal and external suppliers
• Arrange transport of goods
• You have a Bachelor or high school degree, preferably from a
• You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a
• Experience with shipping (CRM) is a strong asset.
• You are safety minded, mature and reliable.
• You are proactive and have a strong drive to work.
• You are customer friendly, able to work with a variety of
stakeholders and possess excellent communication skills.
• You are accurate, have an eye for detail and work in an
organized and structured way.
• You have a forklift certificate and a full driving license B.
• You live nearby Oostende or are willing to relocate.
• You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken and written).
• You can work with Microsoft Office, and ERP systems.
• You are willing to work one weekend per month.
• A challenging job in an international and ambitious company
• Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
• Working in an area without traffic jams
• A committed team focused on teamwork
• An attractive remuneration package