Above everything, you will have the desire to succeed and demonstrate the enthusiasm and energy to inspire and influence those around you. Continuous learning will be part of the experience with us so we don't expect you to arrive knowing everything, but the following competencies will enable you to be successful in this role:
· A bachelor's degree preferably in computer systems or related business, scientific, technical or engineering disciplines.
· Minimum of 3 years' experience in Customer Service or on IT helpdesk. Experience in a technical international customer service environment is a plus.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Desktop Products
· Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
· Customer focused and initiative taker
· Good problem-solving skills
· Analytical and structured approach
· Methodical, determined and persistent
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Stress resilient
· Self-driven, flexible to adapt to standards and concepts
We are looking for a team player who lives our company values: Collaborate, Innovate, Inspire and Grow.