ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age', the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients' ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world's leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
Trainer Microsoft Products
For our client Microsoft, located in Brussels centrum, we are looking for a Trainer – Demo Experience Facilitator.
You will give demonstrations about new products of Executive Briefing Centre (EBC) Microsoft.
- You will engage with customers guiding them through the latest Brussels EBC technology experiences and demonstrations
- You will coordinate with the Business Program Manager in the search and implementation of relevant and exciting demonstrations
- In partnership with colleagues you will craft compelling scenarios for today, while anticipating trends and opportunities to be incorporated in future demonstrations
- You will capitalize on a broad knowledge of technologies, products, solutions and services to influence and shape the digital business strategies of our customers and partners
- You maintain the ongoing knowledge of the Microsoft product-services and cloud-services portfolio as it relates to the Microsoft enterprise story and sales-execution strategies and positioning
- You will develop a system to document and share customer feedback and insights resulting from demonstrations delivery (with a team)
- Next to those responsibilities you will support the technology experience during the customer sessions
- You are strong of a related experience, min. 3 years
- You have good communication skills and a client-oriented mind-set
- You have interest and a strong understanding of Microsoft technologies, devices, services
- You understand the enterprise customer needs
- You are a quick-learner
- You can easily collaborate across organizations and deal with ambiguity
- You are fluent in English
- Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (Meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)
- Flexible work place
- We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role.
Interested? Send your CV to Laure.firstname.lastname@example.org