Secretary Plus is the number one agency for selecting, recruiting, assigning, outsourcing and training multilingual management assistants. As the market leader for over fifteen years, we provide customised service, are able to function in an advisory role, and serve as a benchmark as well as a reference in our sector. Secretary Plus can find you the ideal position that matches your qualification. For temporary assignments, permanent positions or client projects, we always take your experience, competencies and wishes into account.
Trademark Search Analyst
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Set an appropriate research strategy for trademark searches;
- Conduct trademark searches;
- Contact customers to discuss research strategy or selection;
- Conduct trademark watch research tasks;
- Conduct any other task of our operations research team.
- You have a bachelor’s degree;
- You like languages. That’s why you like to do word puzzles in your spare time;
- You like some routine but like to improve and challenge yourself on a daily;
- You can work in an autonomous way, but you also like teamwork;
- You combine accuracy with speed, you are organized and you have a good eye for detail;
- You are computer literate;
- You have strong analytical and communication (telephone and interpersonal) skills; Excellent English & French language skills. Any other language is a plus. (e.g. Dutch, Italian).
- Competitive salary and additional benefits, including meal vouchers, DKV insurance, Pension plan, Disability insurance and Eco-vouchers;
- A 38-hour work week with flexible hours;
- A very international & multicultural work environment;
- You will be able to speak (and improve) multiple languages daily;
- A lovely group of colleagues in your team;
- Today the Search team consists of 9 people. You can buy lunch in our cafeteria at democratic prices.