Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources.
Your career is our mission !
Test Lab Engineer
As a Test Lab Engineer you will be testing and validating newly developed high tech transmissions, clutches and mechatronic systems, using different developmental test benches. Starting from a test request you perform increasingly complex tests on prototypes and pre-series parts. You take ownership for all phases of the testing process to reach a successful outcome. Based on your knowledge and experience you will analyze and discuss the results with the development team. You are involved in both the development and preparation of the tests and in the development of high end test bench systems. You support the assembly of test components and setups needed to perform the tests. You are part of our Test Lab Team and will report to the Test Lab Team Leader.
- You have a degree in electro-mechanics, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, automotive,…
- You enjoy working in a mechatronics environment
- You have a critical mindset
- You enjoy learning new technologies (hydraulics, electronics, software,…)
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- Knowledge of MS Office and NI Labview is an advantage.
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
- A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth
- An organisation with a low-level hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive remuneration package.
Interested? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me on 0471 300 239!
Are you looking for a new challenge, but is this position not exactly what you are looking for? Don't hesitate to contact me anyway. We can discuss other job opportunities.