Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for almost 30 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interview.
For our client, EURESYS, we are currently looking for a Technical support engineer based in Angleur (Belgium).
EURESYS is a major player in the field of machine vision, developing and marketing high-performance products and services for image acquisition and vision-oriented analysis. EURESYS offers a complete range of robust and powerful image analysis software tools for industrial machine vision; as well as innovative and high-performance image acquisition sub-systems for high-end video surveillance and industrial machine vision applications.
Technical support engineer
In this position Technical support engineer, you will join the EMEA Sales and Support team. The job consists in helping customers or prospects to use the Euresys products. These highly technical products are industrial frame grabbers and machine vision libraries. In such conditions, be prepared to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Assist customers in using our products or prospects to evaluate the products
- Provide email and phone pre and post-sales technical support
- Prepare product demonstrations and dedicated sample programs
- Build setup to duplicate and investigate reported issues
- Master degree in engineering (computer science) or equivalent
- Computer savvy and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio/C++/C#
- Excellent contact with customers, initiative and able to work independent
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Euresys is working in an international environment therefore all communications with customers are in English.
- Good command in using the operating system MS Windows is mandatory
- Knowledge of Linux and/or MacOS is an asset
- Basic knowledge in electronics
- Candidates with a working experience in factory automation will be preferred
- Some experience in Trouble-shooting, machine vision, industrial cameras or image
processing is a plus.
In addition to offering the opportunity to work in a stable and pleasant environment where open-mindedness and creativity prevail, our client offers a permanent contract with an attractive compensation package to qualified candidates.
Profile Group has been mandated by EURESYS to search this profile on exclusive basis. Any interested candidate is invited to apply exclusively via this ad. For more information, do not hesitate to contact Profile Group: Anaelle HENRARD - 0470/40.77.30 - firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com).