Educational background and Work Experience
What can we offer you?
- Bachelor’s degree in medical / electrical / mechanical or medical technology is preferred or significant working experience in a similar position.
- Proven track record as a technical specialist or a field engineer in our industry or equivalent.
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically key stakeholders and lab staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and French.
- Excellent experience in use of analytical tools and software.
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
In addition, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, and extensive training and learning opportunities. You will receive additional financial compensation for executing our duty service.How to apply?
If you are appealed by Abbott, looking for a job with meaning and recognize yourself in the outlined profile, please make your interest known. You can apply via the 'Apply'
button with your resume and letter of application.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments referring this job profile to Meltem Cakir, email@example.com
Learn more at www.abbottcareers.com
An equal opportunity employer (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled), Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce. Agency calls not appreciated
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Technical Support, Medical technology.