ENDRESS + HAUSER NV
Are you passionate about process automation and driven by a strong team spirit? Then come and join us and be part of our highly qualified and enthusiastic teams.
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. We are a family company, and are proud of our close-knit working environment.
As we continue to grow at Endress+Hauser, we take pride in our flexibility and wide variety of career paths available to our employees, helping our professionals continue to develop and grow in order to meet their long-term career goals.
Technical Sales Expert (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Sales Engineer Consultant who will have an internal sales role and provides a high level of support in the sales of Endress+Hauser product lines to both within the assigned industry and territory. Your role
- Als a central point of contact you answer the customer's sales and technical inquiries.
- As a Sales Engineer Consultant you provide proper technical, application and product support as well as pricing and delivery information to customers and the external sales.
- You will establish and optimize the action plan yearly.
- As a Sales Engineer Consultant you advise the external sales team of any business opportunities and customer contacts to increase the sales results.
- You will gather input from product management, external sales service and services so as to fully satisfy the customer’s need.
- You will be the main person of contact for the internal services, logistics, controlling and service in order to ensure a smooth running of all phases of the selling process.
- You will make regular outbound calling to follow up on quotes, opportunities, and leads.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in electromechanical engineering.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch or French and English.
- You are a fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- You demonstrate the ability to be persistent, action-oriented, results-driven and self-motivated.
- You have strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- You are proficient in MS Office.
We offer you a wide range of learning and training opportunities to support your personal career development in an international environment. You will work in a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues in a state-of-the-art building, easily accessible by public transport and by car.
We offer you an attractive salary package and additional interesting benefits. Moreover, we attach a great importance to a good work-life balance.