We are searching for a technical buyer (M/F/X) for an international player, based in the Bruges area. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to do it together with Experis? Read on!
Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions. Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work. Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources.
Your career is our mission!
- As a technical buyer you are responsible for the purchase and follow-up of all parts needed in tooling, maintenance, repair, operating supplies and test benches.
- You evaluate what is needed, get in contact with the right suppliers and negotiate the best price for the best parts.
- Therefore you will also convert material planning proposals into orders using the ERP system available.
- You keep close contact with the suppliers to ensure on time delivery
- Besides all this you actively track shortages to avoid problems.
- You can count on your team to help you and you will report to the purchase manager.
- You have a Bachelor in electromechanics or industrial design or you or equal by experience.
- You have a strong technical interest and a commercial flair.
- You are interested in logistic flows, negotiating and have experience in SAP.
- Experience in procurement related to the production of mechanical parts is a plus but no must.
- You are perseverant, stress resistant and a clear, problem-solving view.
- Being punctual and having a great administration are skills of yours.
- You are fluent in English. French, Dutch or German are a plus but no must.
- You're not afraid to take initiative.
- As a consultant technical buyer you get the opportunity to be part of Experis ManpowerGroup. You're offered a permanent contract at our company.
- Together we determine an excellent career path for you. To succeed you can rely on all advantages offered by the ManpowerGroup: training, guest speakers, one-on-one guidance, …
- We offer a dynamic work environment with a lot of potential.
Freelancers can also apply!
Interested? Send us your resume at or contact 09 321 82 75!