Responsibilities and tasks
Based in Waremme, the Global Customer Care department is looking for its new Team Leader (m/f) for the Nordic Market. Working within the Global Customer Care Department at Mölnlycke, you will coach the team working on the Nordic markets: Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and the Baltics.
As responsible for the Nordic Customer Service
- You are responsible for further developing relations within the Nordic market and you will work on customer satisfaction (complaint management, special demands, documentation follow-ups, products information,...) daily to obtain customer loyalty.
- You work closely with the key stakeholders in the markets: agents, clients, the sales teams from Mölnlycke, the General Managers from each country, logistics, etc.
- You optimize communication between the markets and your team as well as the Global Customer Care to further improvetransversal collaboration and mutual support.
- You report to the Customer Service Manager EMEA and are located in Waremme.
As a Team leader
- You translate the strategy into actions, clear objectives, and KPIs for your team.
- You keep track the of your people’s workload and of the need to bring efficiency and to reach company targets.
- You guide, motivate and coach your colleagues. You help them grow and achieve results.
- You monitor performance objectives and take necessary actions (trainings, sharing meetings, follow ups...).
As a strategic contributor
you are involved in transversal projects such as the development and implementation of a new CRM, opening a new portal, setting up new strategic partnerships (e.g.. transport companies), etc.