The Systems Engineer works within a team of specialists-engineers and reports to the Systems, PSA and Severe Accidents Branch Manager.
As System Specialist, you are in charge of the following tasks:
- Assess the dossiers submitted by the licensees of nuclear installations through a report based on comprehensive argumentation.
- Meet the licensees to explain the Bel V expectations and support the proposed arguments.
- Participate in the assessment of the design and operation of safety related systems of nuclear installations (fluid systems, HVAC systems, etc.) and the related equipment (pumps, valves, etc.).
- Participate in thematic inspections on safety systems in nuclear installations.
- Maintain and develop the criteria for the assessment of system equipment in nuclear installations.
- Participate in international working groups.