As System & Network Engineer you are responsible for managing and supporting the ICT landscape (hard and software) in order to maximize systems uptime, availability and reliability. You will also take care of the technical follow-up and implementation of our ICT projects in existing and new businesses. Your responsibilities will be the following:
• Provide technical solutions and support in the area of Windows 10, Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange (online), O365, SCCM, Citrix, Database Software: MS SQL, Firewalls, Cloud Services (Private/Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, ...)), Cisco ASA, Aerohive Wifi, MPLS, routing, WAP configurations, …;
• Give technical support towards the Service Desk Engineers (who are responsible for the first line support);
• Solve second and third line ICT incidents, questions and problems escalated by the Service Desk Engineers;
• Proactively search for structural improvements to ensure and improve performance, stability and availability of the ICT infrastructure;
• Ensure SQL Server database administration and optimization in close cooperation with the Application Teams;
• Participate in broader Alcomotive ICT projects as appropriate;
• Documenting of procedures, topology sketches and architecture documentation.