Ablynx (www.ablynx.com) is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of Nanobodies®, patented therapeutic proteins based on single-domain antibody fragments that combine the advantages of medicines based on conventional antibodies and small chemical molecules. Ablynx is dedicated to developing new medicines which will make a real difference to the lives of patients. Today, the company has approximately 45 proprietary and partnered programmes in development in various therapeutic areas including: inflammation, haematology, immuno-oncology, oncology and respiratory disease. Ablynx has recently been acquired by Sanofi and partners with multiple pharmaceutical companies including AbbVie, Boehringer Ingelheim, Eddingpharm, Merck & Co, Merck KGaA, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, and Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. The company is located in Ghent, Belgium.
To support the further growth of Ablynx, we are looking for a (m/f):
Supply Coordinator EU & RoW at Ablynx
- As Supply Coordinator you are responsible for ensuring commercial drug supply within Europe and the rest of the world (not including USA + Canada) and acting as the first point of contact for third party logistics providers.
- You are responsible for handling supply-related issues and guaranteeing excellent service to both internal (e.g. commercial department) and external (e.g. wholesalers) stakeholders.
- You are the first point of contact for the Key Account Managers in Europe (around 25), pre-wholesalers and wholesalers. You follow up on the vendors’ performance and KPI’s, perform regular operational reviews and initiate improvements.
- You support the sales and operations planning and ensure that the demands from the markets are met.
- You report to the Head of Supply.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in logistics or a relevant field or possess the equivalent in experience.
- You have a few years of experience in a similar supply position, preferably working in close cooperation with sales, or as a key account manager in pharmaceuticals-related.
- You have a thorough knowledge of and extensive experience with GDP and the applicable EU laws. Experience with import, export and related regulations is an asset.
- You have strong organisational and coordination skills. You are used to working to deadlines.
- You are stress resistant, work swiftly but accurately and maintain clear and open lines of communication.
- You are fluent in English, with knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Ablynx is an innovative biopharmaceutical company offering a great deal of independence in the job.
- As a company they strive to provide all their employees with the means to further develop their skills and experiences.
- They offer a competitive salary with a number of fringe benefits and a future-oriented career path.
Please send your motivation and CV mentioning reference BE766716
to Hudson, att. Mr. Reinout Van Dorpe, Moutstraat 56, B-9000 Ghent, tel. +32 9 242 54 83, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
, be.hudson.com. Your reaction will be dealt with swiftly and in the strictest confidence.