You're an expat who is looking for a job which will fully utilize your talents? If so, do contact International Talents, the Secretary Plus division which specialises in the recruitment of multilingual and non-native Dutch speaking professionals at all levels.
International Talents has job vacancies in a variety of sectors. Our client companies are all international players in Brussels and its region where the official language of the company is a language other than Dutch and French.
So, you are an international talent and you want to take on a new, international challenge? Now is your chance to seize this opportunity.
Supply Chain Specialist with EN and/or DE
Process incoming orders and enquiries from external and internal customers.
• Build a strong relationship with customers to be able to handle calls/mails relating to service failure/recovery and support services.
• Ensure to act in compliance with the company's philosophy of Customer Support Excellence
• Book/retrieve/amend orders and provide customers with immediate order confirmation and order updates.
• Manage the orders and due dates according CS KPI’s (e.g. open pick lists, order intake, scheduled orders, …)
• Respond to customer’s request for information in a proactive manner. • Inform the customer of all company's services, including promoting the Cummins on-line ordering tool WebParts and other channels (e.g. EDI) to ensure the optimum service is selected to meet the customer’s needs.
• Provide price quotations on customers’ demand.
• Deliver lead time information on a permanent basis to the customers (weekly order status reports).
• Handle tracking requests from customers.
• Work closely with all departments to ensure customer satisfactions are met.
• Action requests from other CSR’s in their absence (back-up) to ensure a successful resolution of customers’ issues and concerns.
• Pro-actively inform the customer about the status of his orders, back-orders and shipments. Run the necessary queries to obtain this info.
• Invoice the customer based on the agreed conditions.
• Ensure all shipped parts are invoiced at month end and a maximum of the packed parts are shipped.
• Make sure all necessary documents are complete and handed over to the third party logistics partner to guarantee a smooth delivery to the customer. If problems occur, act swiftly with all involved parties to implement the appropriate recovery plan at a minimal additional cost.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Functional and technical skills: Fluent English and/or German language skills both written and spoken. Other European languages are an asset. Good level of PC skills and past CRM tool usage is a benefit. Bachelor or likewise through experience.
• Desirable: experience in an international Customer Service environment and or in a commercial position preferably in a Logistics/Supply Chain environment.
• Quality skills: Analysis: gather relevant information to reply to customers’ enquiries. Business process understanding. Managing work. Problem solving. Time management.
• Teamwork skills: Attention to detail. Collaboration/co-operation. Flexibility. Follow-up. Initiative. Integrity. Written and Oral communication. Listening. Relationship building
• Leadership Skills: Managing change
A very attractive salary package and the opportunity to work in an international environment (Location: Rumst). The contract is for a duration of 6 months.