For our client, active in the automotive industrie, we ar looking for a experienced Supplier Quality Engineer.
- Togheter with the team you will be in close contact with the suppliers
- You will be responsible for the coordination of PPAPs
- Handle and deal client complaints
- Identification of deviations of new components from suppliers
- Set up action plans to resolve deviations
- You will be responsible for supplier visits (Europe)
- You will manage the communication with plant and supplier.
- You will be writing monthly reports on PPM, DPM, scrap,…
- You ensure customer satisfaction
USG Professionals provides a flexible work environment for engineers. Companies can quickly and efficiently procure a specialist for a short term and long term assignments in specialized areas. With USG as a partner, engineers will find a lot of variety in their job choices, labour security and lots of training to choose from during your employment at one of the many companies to choose from.
Companies will choose us because of our robust expertise in engineering. Click on our website for the latest engineering jobs, the latest news and the training opportunities.
We take care of our talent. We offer you a permanent contract and we will also take care of your ambitions for the future. We will look for the best opportunities in the market to provide you with a head start in job interviews and to secure your ambitions in the future. Next to the competitive salary, we also offer a numerous of extralegal benefits (for example: day fee, group- and hospitalization insurance , company car,…)