Have you always been passionate about engineering and quality? Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? If working in a high end environment captures your imagination, this job might be something for you!
We are searching for a consultant supplier quality engineer (M/F/X) for an international player, based in the Brugge area. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to do it together with Experis? Read on!
Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions. Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work. Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources.
Your career is our mission !
Supplier Quality Engineer Automotive
- You are responsible to ensure the quality of pieces delivered by the suppliers.
- In coordination with your direct colleague you arrange the supplier planning, process FMEA, … You both have your own projects but a good communication ensures easier and more efficient work.
- You join up with the R&D department to evaluate the suppliers on the quality they deliver, their way of operating, documentation, … .
- You are responsible to investigate the capacity, PPAP sampling, process analysis, … .
- You ensure a good documentation about the processes and the current state of the projects.
- You have a technical Master or you are equal by experience with a strong interest in quality in automotive.
- You have experience in quality in the automotive sector. ( APSP, FMEA, PPAP, MSA , 8D , … )
- You have a structured way of working and an eye for details.
- You are practical hands on person
- Team player, able to work as well independently as well as being part of a team
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- German is a plus but is not mandatory.
- As a consultant supplier quality engineer you get the opportunity to be part of Experis ManpowerGroup. You're offered a permanent contract at our company.
- Together we determine an excellent career path for you. To succeed you can rely on all advantages offered by the ManpowerGroup: training, guest speakers, one-on-one guidance, …
- We offer a dynamic work environment with a lot of potential.
Interested? Send us your resume at or contact 09 321 82 75!