Have you always been passionate about engineering and quality? Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? If working in a high end environment captures your imagination, this job might be something for you!
We are searching for a consultant supplier quality engineer (M/F/X) for an international player, based in the Tienen area. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to do it together with Experis? Read on!
Supplier Quality Engineer Automotive
- You are responsible to ensure the quality of pieces delivered by the suppliers.
- In coordination with your direct colleague you arrange the supplier planning, process FMEA, … You both have your own projects but a good communication ensures easier and more efficient work.
- You join up with the R&D department to evaluate the suppliers on the quality they deliver, their way of operating, documentation, … .
- You are responsible to investigate the capacity, PPAP sampling, process analysis, … .
- You ensure a good documentation about the processes and the current state of the projects.
- You have a technical Master or you are equal by experience with a strong interest in quality in automotive.
- You have experience in quality in the automotive sector. ( APSP, FMEA, PPAP, MSA , 8D , … )
- You have a structured way of working and an eye for details.
- You are practical hands on person
- Team player, able to work as well independently as well as being part of a team
- Fluent in English as well verbal as written
- German and Dutch are a plus but are not mandatory.
- As a consultant supplier quality engineer you get the opportunity to be part of Experis ManpowerGroup. You're offered a permanent contract at our company.
- Together we determine an excellent career path for you. To succeed you can rely on all advantages offered by the ManpowerGroup: training, guest speakers, one-on-one guidance, …
- We offer a dynamic work environment with a lot of potential.
Interested? Send us your resume at or contact 09 321 82 75!