You are responsible for organizing and managing the process engineering department. You coordinate your team in the introducing as well as the optimizing of projects, processes, methods, tools and automatization, in order to have an efficient and safe production of high quality products at the lowest possible cost. Where necessary you assist at the executing/follow-up of projects.
You share responsibility for achieving the objectives of, among others, security, order & cleanness, output, efficiency, quality and supply cost, and this for the assembly department. In addition you encourage your employees to continuously improve processes in order to improve the efficiency, quality and safety.
- Leading and coaching a team of process engineers & maintenance engineers
- Provides support to production in the optimization of existing processes
- Contributes actively to improve the machine availability (OEE)
- Provides support where necessary as to continuously improve the efficiency, quality and safety within the assembly department
- Improvement projects (from planning to execution)
- The selection process for purchasing the machinery, tools, equipment,… needs to be based on the best deal and on technical/economical/safety similarities ( payback)
- Provide technical advice and support to the maintenance department