As Supervisor ICT Infrastructure, You will join our ICT team (25 people) located near Brussels in Braine-l’Alleud, Belgium and take the lead of a 7-people team in charge of our ICT Infrastructures for Europe.
Your role consists in managing the ICT Infrastructure team, taking in charge day-to-day operations, keeping it running and improving our ICT infrastructure (PC, servers, storage, network and communication devices), including providing assistance to users (service desk) in order to provide the required ICT services at the agreed service levels (SLA).
More specifically :
- Define and assess its team objectives with regards to the annual IT plan defined with / by the ICT Manager and the department strategic vision & mission,
- Assign / delegate tasks within the team, and control progress and deliverables,
- Identify skills needs and gaps, monitor and address development needs,
- Ensure a good working atmosphere and environment for the team members,
- Assess team motivation level and define action plan for remediation when necessary.
ICT Infrastructure Service Delivery Management
- Take proactive steps to ensure a stable and secure ICT infrastructure. Ensure that operational document library is up-to-date and all operational events are logged. Maintains monitoring and management tools (i.e. Scripts, Procedures...),
- Programme the schedule of operational tasks with the service management supervisor,
- Identify and resolve the root cause of incidents. Make sound decisions in emotionally charged environments on appropriate action required to minimise business impact. Rapidly identify failing components, select alternatives such as repair, replace or reconfigure.
- Take a proactive approach to the root cause of ICT infrastructure problems. Deploys a knowledge system based on recurrence of common errors.
- Manage the support process and be accountable for ensuring that agreed service levels are met. Plan resource allocation to ensure that the support is available with respect to the defined service level. Act creatively and seek opportunities for continuous service improvement by analysing root causes.
- Review quality performance indicators and recommend enhancements to influence continuous quality improvement
- Design and ensure continuity of ICT infrastructure services (Disaster Recovery Plan / Business Continuity Plan).
- Implement ICT security policy.
- Ensures that security risks are analysed and managed with respect to enterprise data and information.
- Review security incidents and make recommendations for continuous security enhancement.
Manage ICT Infrastructure projects / changes
- Act as a Project Leader on ICT infrastructure projects assigned by the ICT Manager.
- Define activities, responsibilities, critical milestones, resources, skills needs, interfaces.
- Develop contingency plans to address potential implementation issues.
- Deliver project on time, on budget and in accordance with original requirements.
- Create and maintain documents to facilitate monitoring of project progress.
- Make sure that internal project methodology is applied to projects.