Main Duties and Responsibilities (Others may be assigned)
Ensuring main daily duties covered by Customer Service Benelux, Nordics and France are handled on a daily basis. These include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate the order placement and logistics for product installations.
- Review invoice queries working with the CS and AR teams during regular meetings, providing feedback and creating accountability within the two groups.
- Monitor and report on KPIs for activities including phone calls, outbound shipments, collections, order entry, cycle times, credits, Siebel complaints, GHX (EDI orders). Employ LEAN initiatives to improve performance and efficiency.
- Present quarterly meetings with regional sales teams to review KPIs and build relationships. Understand how Commercial and CS can help each other to improve process and customer experience.
- Analyse credit note reason codes to find root cause of persistent issues for feedback to CS team to drive accountability
- Provide back up to other CS regions where required.
- Run the CS team rota to allocate resource appropriately to exceed these KPI targets.
- Provide continuous training to the team to improve customer experience through additional process and product knowledge, handling the shared inbox, orders, Stock Sync, Returns. Highlight the consequences of errors to drive accountability for the quality of work produced.
- Identify and implement process improvements, and establish best practises.