The structural Engineer ensures the proper design and execution of all types of structures (wood, concrete, steel and FRP) for cooling systems.
Your role :
- To manage the perform sizing
- To establish or to verify the technical specifications
- To design or to approve guide's drawing
- To participate in audits of design
- To oversee the subcontracted works and follow-up suppliers
- To develop specifications in order to launch studies and 3D detailed modelling of structures done by external companies.
- To manage the technical support
Key-words : structure, perform sizing, technical design, draws, innovation