With more than 450.000 employees worldwide, my client is the world's largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries. They operate via globa air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time-sensitive shipments, by a definite time and date with a money-back guarantee.
Strategic Marketing Manager - 6 months month
As Strategic Marketing Manager - Forecasting you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the developement of a challenging but realistic revenue plan for the EU that encompasses multiple critical business factors. Presentnig and securing commitment to the plan from the key decision-makers in EU and the Corporation within the required timeframes
- Ensuring the timely delivery of accurate divisional forecasts (all countries, all new and existing products, strategic projects, short and long range) that support executive management in decision making. Advising Executive management on risks, opportunities and critical business factors.
- Ensuring key business indicators and business performance are reported and presented to all relevant levels and departments in EU and the Corporation. Proactively advising Executive management on areas of concern, producing insight and recommending on corrective action.
- Advising and supporting EU executive management in strategy formulation to sustain and enhance customer and shareholder value. Recommends strategies allowing the company to correctly position for future opportunities, and ensuring implementation of and communication on the strategy. Ensuring the translation of these strategies into specific targets ad goals for other department and ensuring follow-up on achievement of these targets/goals.
- using structured processes & best practice methods to recruit, select, develop & manage the performance of a highly skilled professional team. Ensuring they have the capabability & the potential to deliver both current and future job requirements.
- Managing the departmental budget, ensuring effective ROI & that all costs are regularly reviewed and controlled within agreed limits.
Keywords: #Interimmanagement #strategicmarketing #planning #6monthsmission
To be a successful Interim Manager Strategic marketing manager - planning you should:
- Be immediately available for a 6 months mission as Interim Manager
- Have strong leadership skills
- Be fluent in English
- Have strong persuasion & influencing skills with experience of gaining commitment to complex concepts/opportunities
- Have in depth analytical skills with substantial experience of performing complex qualitative & quantitative analysis
- Be experienced in reviewing complex data/scenarios/recommendations & translating into the most appropriate strategic/tactic & rationale
- Be experienced in suing SAS in forecasting and analytics
My client is offering you the opportunity to join a strategic team within the worldwide leader in the express transportation industry for a 6 months interim management mission with full responsibility over a team of 6/8 people.