The Strategic Bid Manager coordinates and supports Sales Managers/Account Managers in implementing and winning bid & tenders, as well as in creating framework agreements, which includes proactive support, monitoring and administration within private/public sector & GMA tenders.
Central tasks of position
- Analyses of tender offers, preparation of the tender for final decisions; content and process-wise in order to maximize the chances of success in the pre-sales phase
- Identifies trends and pushing innovations with regard to the company's portfolio
- Ownership and development of the (new) bid methods and bid processes, in order to maximize tender offers and bid process.
- Is active in bid management for large customer potentials merely on a strategic level
- Conducts researches with regard to the tender offer and analysis in terms of feasibility
- Responsible for quality, control and monitoring of tender projects, also with regard to the legal issues
- Risk analyses
- Maintaining the tender dashboard in close cooperation with Controlling
- Helping to stay up-to-date the documentation platform in collaboration with the marketing department
- Conducts on a regular basis several analysis about the market trends