- Integral member of the Central Accounting Department chartered to ensure global internal controls are effective, enforced and compliant with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, company policy and other applicable legislation all over EMEA.
- Provide direct assistance to the Manager Accounting & Business Governance in the following areas:
- Lead and participate in business process documentation validation, analysis and verification of internal controls, both financial and operational
- Update all business processes on an annual basis
- Proactively diagnose any control issues and elaborate solutions to deliver continuous improvements in business performance
- Assist the segregation of duties process
- Assist management with implementation of improvement
- Manage external / internal audits.
- Day-to-day accounting operations of entities in accordance with established Brunswick accounting policies.
- Accountable for the timely and accurate completion of the following tasks:
- B/S reconciliations
- G/L entries
- Inventory follow-up
- Clearing accounts movements
- Ad hoc questions or reports
- Provide relevant support to company's projects to ensure financial requirements are taken into account based on Manager Accounting & Governance guidelines.
- Operate in line with company policies and procedures, especially relating to quality management system, the company ethics program and the company's health, safety and environmental policies
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :