AGC Glass Europe, a European leader in flat glass Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), produces, processes and distributes flat glass for the construction (external glazing and interior decorative glass), the automotive (original & replacement glass) and the solar sectors. It is the European branch of AGC Glass, the world's largest producer of flat glass.
Its baseline "Glass Unlimited" reflects the possibilities offered by:
- glass as a material to meet a growing variety of needs (comfort, energy control, health & safety, aesthetics, sustainability);
- innovation in products and processes, derived from continuous research in advanced glass technology;
- over 100 sites throughout Europe, from Spain to Russia;
- a worldwide marketing network;
- its 16,000 employees focused on the Customer.
Software Engineer - Sharepoint / .net / java
The Software Engineer / Analyst implements the SharePoint collaborative environments for all types of sites: corporate portal, department sites, team sites, project sites.This incorporates the following aspects:
- Deployment of new SharePoint environments.
- Auditing and management of SharePoint sites and site collections.
- User functional troubleshooting.
- Accurate and timely documentation of changes made to SharePoint environments.
- Delivery of training to end users to ensure successful user adoption.
- Maintaining 0365 solutions (SharePoint, Nintex and Flow are a plus).
- Providing business analysis support and translate business needs in accurate and comprehensive business requirements.
Candidates applying for this position must:
- Hold a Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent
- Have at least 3 years work experience
- Be fluent in English as a prerequisite
- Project management
- Knowledge of SharePoint online platform
- Ability to deploy and administer SharePoint including: creating and managing web applications, site collections and sites
- Excellent verbal communications skills and customer service experience
- Experience in training end-users
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues by analyzing and evaluating possible solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to manage multiple and diverse projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability in using MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote)
- Candidates with .net and java experience will be preferred